Returns & Shipping Policy
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be used or damaged in any way. They must have tags attached and must be returned in its original packaging.
- Full price items can be returned for store credit, refund or exchange only.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless confirmation has been received from our service team advising otherwise.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
- Items that are confirmed faulty are eligible for return for repair, replacement, refund or credit note within a 6 month period.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number (e.g. #CS1234) and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a replacement, refund or credit note to the value of the item.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- You will need to email email@example.com to request a Return Authorisation (RA) number. We will require your order number (e.g. #CS1234).
- Once contact has been made, you will receive an RA number and further return instructions (including return address).
- Your returned item must include any original product packaging and tags it arrived in.
Please note we will not accept any order return without an RA number lodged with Shriro Australia first.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post Express Post.
- We do not ship outside of Australia.
- Dispatch times may vary depending on the availability of the product. Please note if there is a backorder on the product being ordered.
- Products on backorder are generally fulfilled 1-3 weeks from the date of order however this backorder can extend to 8+ weeks if the requested product is in high demand or in low supply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about a backorder.
- Every effort will be made to process and dispatch orders the same day if placed before 12pm Sydney time (working days only).
- All orders placed after 12pm Sydney time each working day will be processed the following working day.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed next working day.
- All orders placed on public holidays will be processed on the next immediate working day.
- Orders placed during special offers and / or promotional periods may have a delay while waiting to be processed however we will do our best to have them processed as soon as possible.
Delays & Issues with Delivery
- Please note that we are not responsible for Australia Post's delivery schedule, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
- If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order as soon as possible, however we are not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Should you experience delays or issues with your delivery, we recommend you get in touch with Australia Post.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided.
Missed or Return Deliveries
- All orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address or not being claimed at the local destination will be refunded and the stock returned to our system. Customers may be charged the outstanding freight fees.
- Missed or returned deliveries cannot be re-dispatched; you must place a new order.
- If you refuse a shipment from us, you are responsible for the original shipping charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Shriro Australia.
- Upon receiving your refused delivery we will process a refund of your order, minus the aforementioned shipping charges.
- We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.
High Risk Orders
- We will carry out a pre-authorization check on the card used for purchase to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The product/s you have purchased will not be dispatched until this check has been completed and payment has been accepted.
- Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase.
- To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud Shriro Australia may request additional information and identification from you to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
Phone:1300 768 112
Placing an Order
- By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Shriro Australia retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your Casio Service and Spares account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email.
- By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract.
- Ensure that you are the authorized user of the credit or debit and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have placed an order on the website. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contact with us regarding the order.
- Occasionally, we may provide special offers and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonour expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
Pricing & Payment
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST where applicable. Delivery costs will be charged in addition. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- Shriro Australia has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, Shriro Australia will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.