Shriro Australia - Spare Part Warranty
Shriro Australia provides a 6 month conditional warranty on Casio spare parts in Australia from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to Casio spare parts purchased from Shriro Australia only.
STATEMENT OF STANDARD WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation of any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
WHAT IS COVERED
For a period of (6) six months from the date of purchase, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired or replaced free of charge for parts and labour, provided a defect in materials or workmanship has been verified.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Accidental damage or fair wear and tear.
- Any failure caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions.
- Failure caused by improper repair, fitment or adjustment.
- Damage caused by fire or other natural calamity.
- Damage caused by the use of other than the correct AC adaptor.
FAULTY ITEM RETURN
- Items that are confirmed faulty are eligible for return for repair, replacement, refund or credit note within a 6 month period.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number (e.g. #CS1234) and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will repair the item, issue a replacement, issue a refund or issue a credit note to the value of the item.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.